Sunday, January 29, 2012

Warranty Claim on an SR9c defective from factory (10 days old)?

Quote:

Originally Posted by EandGWZ View Post
Again, this is kind of like a hammer with a scratch on it. If the manufacturer can tell me that this will have zero impact (present/future) on the safety/functionality of the firearm, I'm good to go

Ah yes, it is clearer, now. It actually looks like a casting or molding mark, because it seems to go part of the way over to the other side of the back of the frame. If in fact, it is a molding mark, then it shouldn't be an issue. I had a few of them on some 24/7 Pro's I own, but I filed them away and touched them up with Krylon. I would have it looked at, though, just to be sure. Pictures can hide things, even if they are pretty clear.

__________________
I drive a junker so I can make my ammo payment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment